Sunday, June 15, 2008

Recent acquistions!

Here's a pic post of some of the little knick-knacks I've acquired lately. I missed a couple of things so I'll go back and add them later.



Set of two framed, and matted, bird prints. $20 with shipping included from ebay.


Set of 6 frosted glasses with a random ranch house on them. $4.50 from this vintage store/warehouse that is only open once a month but has good prices on most everything.



Sweet velvet painting from garage sale for $1.50. I think my cat has been sharpening her claws on this.



Decoupage small art piece for like fifty cents or a dollar.



A classy plaque type thing for I don't remember what at a garage sale. Adam really wanted this. I don't know what we're going to do with it. They had a lot of these things at this garage sale.



A vintage Esquire Host book. Fifty cents, garage sale.


I don't know if it's an ashtray or just a serving plate or something. Fifty cents at a garage sale.

No comments: