Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flowers. It's about time!



We started the day off with some home cookin'. Of course, not cooked by us. We went to Skillet Licker, a cute little cafe that feels very small town. They have delicious little donut holes with a variety of frostings to dip in. I had B&G and it was delicious. Prices are good too. We went there because they got a good review on The Walt Bodine Show yesterday.

Then we went to the city market and I finally got my flowers. They have the best flowers there and quite a few vendors. They're all so fresh and pretty and cheap as well. I looked at Home Depot and Ace Hardware last week and their flowers were all dying. I spent $5.50 and got two different kinds. I don't know much about flowers so I don't know what kind they are off the top of my head. I need to get some more pots though. I think I even overcrowded. Hopefully that won't kill them..but just in case I might replant some in another pot.







No comments: