Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ebay-ing

Just bought these on ebay...my parents will be bringing them to me, from Omaha, on like July 13th.


I'm currently bidding on this couch. I was hesitant at first, because of the picture quality, but this is the first cool couch to go up on ebay, in the KC area in a super long time. Plus it's a two piece, so it should fit in the hatch back in two trips.


I've also got my eye on these two pieces, both of which are in Omaha. Omaha is like 180 miles away. If I can get them for a steal, I'd do it. There are no reserves set, they're both from the same seller and they end in 5 days. Maybe Adam and I could make a trip of it, and go to the Old Market, catch a rock show etc. I have relatives there so I could even stop in and see them.





They're both at .99. If I can get the tulip table for cheap then I'll do it and try to get the coffee table too. But I won't make the trip just for the coffee table.

No comments: