Saturday, November 8, 2008

Craft Room

I didn't die. I've just been busy decorating the casa. And being lazy per usual. Enjoying the fall weather and my new kitter Beans. He's super annoying though. Here's my most recently finished room, my craft room/studio.

Go check out the 20 other pictures on my flickr account. http://www.flickr.com/succotashandswank The room is a really light, powder blue. The last owners painted it this color. I don't hate it. I would have chosen something a tad darker. I think I'd feel better about this room if I had a daybed in there, in case we ever have over night guests. However, the room is really small, at about 8 feet wide and 10 feet long. Not to mention three doors that can't be blocked. This is the daybed I have my eye on,

It's from overstock and it's about $267. Two days ago it was like $230. Overstock also always has coupons of some sort out. It's not totally my style, but maybe with some pillows and a cute vintage throw blanket. Perhaps I could slap on some hairpin legs? I don't even know if that's possible. The room also needs some drapes, which I've been scouring ebay and urban outfitters for. I'd also like to get a roman shade and change out the ceiling fan for a pendant light of some sort.

No comments: