Sunday, May 11, 2008

So one of my old English Professors called me last Wednesday to ask me if I would come in and speak to one of his classes about my job. I was an English major and actually got a job in an English related field after graduation (May 2007). He said I'd only have to talk for like 5 mins and that two other people would be there speaking as well. I hate public speaking. Especially in front of a group of people I have never met before. I hesitantly agreed though, because it was flattering that he was asking and because I used him as a reference on many a job application and he also wrote me a letter of recommendation for an internship I applied for in 2006.

At least it's a good excuse to buy a nice spring outfit. This is what I'm working with thus far:







I bought the shoes at Target last night because I don't have any brightly colored shoes. The cardigan I bought a couple of weeks ago on clearance.

I also bought a dress I thought I would wear at Old Navy last night but turns out it is too long for my 5'2 self and looks like a sack when I put it on. Thus I must return it.

So now if I can only find this dress at Target:




I think the navy will look great with the yellow shoes and gray sweater.

No comments: