Friday, February 27, 2009

I just ordered all 8 issues of Blueprint magazine for $20, including shipping. Click here
to do the same. It was a bit confusing. Customer service is obviously being outsourced so the first lady I talked to didn't really know what I was talking about. She transferred me to a creepy sounding guy, that I imagined had a unibrow and doesn't button the top four buttons of his shirt in order to show off his sweet gold chain necklaces. Anyways, he said single issues were I think, 2.50 or 3.50 and cost $2 to ship...or the package deal for all 8 was $20. So of course I went with that, even though I have all but one issue. I'll ebay the rest or trade out my not so pristine issues for these new ones.

Hmm...maybe I should look into Domino back issues now? I missed probably 8-10 of those.

No comments: